Health and Safety
Our island paradise has always been about One Human Family. We are in this together!
Travel in the current environment requires a collaborative social plan; we all need to do our part. As we look forward to hosting you, we are carefully considering all the things that we can do to keep you safe and healthy. However, we need you to be our partners in this endeavor. While you visit with us, we ask you to follow our social distancing guidelines which include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining 6 feet between you and other parties
- Wearing a face mask always in public area and around team members when 6 feet is not possible.
- Washing your hands on a regular basis and using hand sanitizers at high touch areas around the property.
These are just a few of the things that we are doing at our hotel:
- We will be warm and welcoming, as always-just from behind a mask, or through a text.
- Guests, vendors, and our team are required to wear a mask in public areas of our hotels and restaurants.
- Our team's health will be screened daily. If anyone is showing signs of being sick, they will be sent home.
- Additional sanitizing products will be made available to you in public areas.
- Housekeeping will be doing extra cleaning and sanitizing using industry-leading products to disinfect but will not be entering your room during your stay unless there is an emergency. Notify the front office for anything you need, and we will arrange for the supplies to be delivered to your room with a knock, drop, and go.
- To ensure enough time to sanitize guest rooms between stays, check-in will begin at 4 pm and check out will be at 11 am. We will not be able to offer late check outs. Need your room past 11am? We offer a Flex Departure option subject to availability for a fee, and departure by 5pm. Contact front desk for details in advance.
- We are adjusting our food and beverage offerings to adhere to the new guidelines and stay as contactless as possible.
- If health circumstances create a situation where we need to close our hotel, we will advise you with as much notice as possible so you may make alternate arrangements.